The results are now available for the 2021-22 EIPS Parent Survey conducted in March. Thank you to all families who took the time to share their feedback with the Division. The survey included a series of questions related to the three priorities outlined in the EIPS Four-Year Education Plan: 2018-22 (Year 4).
- Priority 1: Promote growth and success for all students
- Priority 2: Enhance high-quality learning and working environments
- Priority 3: Enhance public education through effective engagement
The overall Division results represent 3,450 responses from parents and guardians across the Division.
The survey results for Lakeland Ridge School have helped us identify the following areas of strength and opportunities for growth.
Areas of Strength
- School staff care about students, encourage children to do their best, and work to promote responsible, respectful, and engaged future citizens.
- Caregivers are considered partners in education and appreciate the open and honest communication provided by Lakeland Ridge staff and school administration.
Areas of Growth
- Respondents identified attaining educational resources to support student learning as an area for growth.
- Families feel the quality of education has declined in the past 3 years due to learning disruptions and the global health circumstances.
The feedback gathered in the survey will help our school and the Division measure its progress toward meeting the priorities and goals outlined in the EIPS Four-Year Education Plan and develop strategies to better serve students and the wider community moving forward.
Parent Survey Results: Lakeland Ridge School